class='tabs-outer'>

Sunday 31 August 2014

The Beautiful Blog Award!!! :)

Sunday 31 August 2014


Hiya. I have been nominated for the beautiful blog award. I was nominated by JuliaJay from youngbeautylover, so let's get started.



Rules: 

  • Answer the questions written by the person who nominated you (in my case, JuliaJay).
  • Write your own questions for the people you have nominated to answer.
  • Nominate bloggers but remember to write on their blogs that you have nominated them.
Julia's Question's for me!!



Q.What's your favourite make-up brush company?
A. Sigma or Real Techniques



Q.What's your BIGGEST passion?
A. Gymnastics

Q.Is there any celebrity you hate, if so who is it and why?
A. Donald Trump, because of his political views.



Q.Have you ever tried the 2 minute make-up challenge, if not I dare you to do it and tell me your results!
A. Yes, I have and it didn't work



Q.Do you have a favourite season (mine's Autumn !)?
A. Probably Autumn or Winter

Q.Have you ever embarrassed yourself so much that you just about died?
A. I probably have, but I can't recall anything.

Q.What IS the most embarrassing story of your life?
A. Too many to deside a winner.

Q.Have you ever broken a bone?
A. Yes my toe

Q.What is your biggest fear if you have one?
A.  death and the ocean

Q.What is your dream?
A.To become an astronaut

Q.Favorite hair product? 
A. I love the aussie products.

My Questions

  • Have you ever tried karaoke If you did, did you succeed?
  • Have you ever taken truth or dare too far?
  • What's your best and worst memory?
  • Do you have siblings? If so how many?
  • Can you juggle?
  • Do you do acro, dance or gymnastics?
  • Who is your bff?
  • Do you have an idol, who is it?
  • Are you a belieber? 
  • What's you favorite perfume brand?
  • Have you done the ALS ice bucket challenge?
I nominate...


Imogen-tia cherie

So that's it. c u xx Elsie Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment